The Government of Telangana have decided to introduce a common periodical Return in Form–I, and Integrated Registers in Form - II and Form-III together (under following acts), so as to provide immediate relief to the Industries /Establishments, falling under the jurisdiction of State Government by protecting the interest of the workmen too.
1. Contract Labour(Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
2. Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Service) Act,1979
3. Minimum Wages Act,1948
4. Payment of Wages Act,1936
5. The Motor Transport Workers Act,1961
6. Building and other Constructions Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996
7. The Beedi and Cigar Workers (Condition of Employment) Act, 1968
8. Shops & Establishment Act, 1988
9. The Factories Act, 1948
Form–I:- Annual Return for the financial year ending 31st March, may be prepared by an employer and furnished to the Inspector, on or before 30th April of every succeeding year, those employers who wish to submit online can register on web portal and can submit in Form-I and others who do not want to submit online can submit manually to the concerned officer.
Form-II & Form-III :- Integrated Registers to be maintained by an employer and to be furnished to the Inspector on demand either in physical form or computer floppy, diskette or through electronic mail.
Where an employer furnishes Return in Form-I, and maintains Integrated Register in Form-II and Form-III together, nothing contained under the above Acts/Rules shall render himself liable to any penalty.
Attached the G.O for your information.
Post a Comment